About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Saturday, February 13, 2016

you are my home

I snuggle upto him on days my heart is too withered
He pulls my hair..gives his 2 teeth bite as an approximation of kiss

I smell him and he smells of the home within me
His small frail body sings back lullabies to me..
The only place I feel safe is his round tummy

I have come to believe this one thing
that you dont need me so much baby..as much I do

You are simply complete in yourself
Its the eroded me which seeks to be mended in your beauty