Sometimes I search for that part of me who would say something stupid which people would find witty or hilarious and burst out laughing
Which made me feel good
Which made me feel new
As if I had something about me which I never knew and it was something special
Now
At the end of the day after broken cars and idiot drivers and moron maids... I realize with a soothing calm feeling that I CANT FIX IT ALL
so I let myself in front of the the tv with old monk and rum and decide to call it a day and wait for another one
Hoping all of today can be wiped by tomorrow

2 comments:
You are a very brave person. You can fix almost anything. But it is exhausting. We need to develop skills for coping with life’s inevitable ups and downs. While writing this, I am reminded of a line from the Tamil poet Late Mr. Kannadasan. Here is the translation. “There are millions of people suffer more than you. Think of that and seek content.”
You did the right thing. On some days, a scotch helps me unwind.
Thanks
That strategy does not work anymore with me. I feel like geeing at someone else's misery, that I am tad better off. What works now is I just think it's me and Aaru and my mom who are most important. As long as they are breathing and walking I am ok
Post a Comment