About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Saturday, May 24, 2008

To blog or not to!

Sometimes I wonder if its a good idea to blog..cos any tom, dick and harry can come and see what you write..comment on your inner feelings, which are sacred to you..judge you by their limited scope
Is it worth it to let yourself out in the open..for anybody to comment..who does not even understand the essence of you?
But then..whats my essence..and how can anyone who doesnt understand it, can violate it?
S/he can just see what I write..comment on that with his/her own perspective...
Does that touch my soul..does that invoke any feeling...does that make me ponder over anything?
I wish there were more eclectic peopke reading this blog..who would tell me if I were good or bad..or if I wrote anything of consequence...
The others...I can just omit..as I omit them from my life..

2 comments:

sanjaykattimani said...

Umm.. your blog is so serious one that i get hoocked even at this time (2:30 AM) Your posts leave so many unanswered questions that keeps stirring us.

Every post of yours show a glimpse of what you think... and makes us think further on that topic...

I have been blogging for so many years but I am sure I never made any one think again on any of my topics, they were simply informative.

To blog or not to!

Its a good idea to share your views on blog, at the same time do not disclose/discuss/share any information thats very personal to you. Write about anything that you would share with all your friends.
As far as comments from strangers are concerned, comments moderation will take keep them at bay.

WomanInLove said...

Thanks Sanjay for dropping in and taking time to go thru my blog

Well..when I write on my blog, I am basically running thru random thoughts..which arent specifically about me...or to any thing happening with me at that moment.

Just some thoughts conjured up in all these time and life

And since I dont share much with anyone..this is where I write what I want to :)