I have come to realise one thing..people dont change.Incorrigible lovers will always be like that and calculating minds will remain so..
you can not transplant a heart where it does not belong..or you can not give O-ve blood to someone who has B+ve blood group
Similary you can not find passion where none lies and cant find stability of mind where tempers and passions are always flying high
And so, I have come to terms with the fact that I am a little crazy .I dont understand why I feel so happy one moment and so down the next
I have come to understand that what I expect or dream of people is solely based on what I can do for them..never considering their limitations
We're living in a "do-nothing" world... Where it doesn't matter so much as what you do, as long as you have the "right words" to justify your actions...
They no longer put liars and heart-breakers in jail !
I wonder if it wrong to be a child-like human, and right to be an emotionless God?
This turmoil within me sometimes tears every feeling within, and I cease to be what I ever used to be and wanted to be..
And as this Robbie Williams songs goes ..atuned to my heart's stirrings
"I just wanna feel real love
feel the home that I live in
'Cause I got too much life running thru my viens, going to waste
I scare myself to death That's why I keep on running
Before I've arrived, I can see myself coming"
"Tell me a story Where we all change,
And we'd live our lives together, And not enstranged "

2 comments:
If this world was perfect, everybody nice...n the heart listened to ur head, life wld be so dead...
I dun mean to sound all preachy, but pain is wot makes joy that much more joyous...n smtimes pain itself can be fulfilling...
Dunno y, but ur post reminds me of a verse frm a song in that movie called Gaman...goes smthng like this...
Dil hai to, dhadakne ka bahana koi dhoondhe
Patthar ki tarah behis-o-bejaan sa kyon hai
love that song and that line too..
"seene mein jalan aankhon mein toofan sa kyon hai"
I never said pain is evitable..but sometimes when u realise that u r the one causing urself that pain..then it becomes more painful
Post a Comment