About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

RIght here...right now!

Someone asked me today..what is it that you want right now..the most!
I said..nothing..just a that wish nothing changes
I continue to be as helathy as today...as beautiful as today
I am attracted towards someone..and someone finds me attractive
he calls many times a day..and we have something going all the time
this euphioria doesnt die..it never gets old..and eveyrthing is EXACTLY as it is right now!
Can that be granted..small wish isnt it?:)

3 comments:

moonstruckmoth said...

Rajita u've very cleverly asked for practically 'everything' n just 'spelt' it as 'nothing' ;-)

But I think if one is lucky enough to find the right sort of person, there cld be attraction even frm beyond wrinkles...infact there's a joy n grace in aging w/ that spl smone...for lasting thru so much :)

Have gone off on a tangent!
Hope u do get ur wish :)

WomanInLove said...

:) but stopping a moment as it is...just freesing it there..has its own charm :)

Sathish said...

:) mmm...