I have always been the kind of person who gives in to excess..
Excess of everything..be it food..be it love..be it hurt..be it pain!
I always do things in excess of what is required..what is right..what is healthy
I remember as a kid, I used to have these bad stomach aches and vomiting sessions..but even then(As my father tells me many times), I would be doubling with pain and nausea..walking bent down like an old woman..but would ask someone "Pass me one more paratha" :)
Because I knew..sooner or later I am going to puke the whole thing out..in-spite of the paratha"..so why not enjoy the last morsel till I can no longer take :)
This actually continues till date, the nausea and my overeating
And the same rule applied to any other sphere of my life..
When I love..I know no bounds..be it family..or friends..or that someone special!
I know it might hurt later..I might feel dejected..but I continue with this sole feeling..let me have the best till it lasts...
And when I hate..I am only short of murdering the person!
And with that..life comes to its full circle :)
Now..if you ask me..is it wrong on my part..do I need to change..will I actively make and effort to?
The answer my friends is..No..even if in the end..I am the one getting the brunt of it all..I am not the one who can change this.
When God made me this way..he might have had some purpose :)

No comments:
Post a Comment