Don't know why this place or its people never make me feel like its home..
Maybe I am looking for some salvation, some sort of redemption from this place
Strangely my 3 and a half years in Hyderabad are closer to my heart..and I felt alive in that city
It could have been cos I was fresh out of college and with my new job..new friends..
Could be cos it reminds me of a taste of life which was so new to me then
I loved the ten downing streets, Ramada, Passport, Vice roy(This is now converted into Marriott)...
That beautifully lit city which was refelcted in hussain sagar..and the necklace road wounded around it
They have my smiles, my fragrance , my innocence ..
Even my house there, it has my memories..friends I loved and lost
Though Bangalore has given me much more than Hyd..
A better job, my own house amongst many other things...still I seem to be looking for something..something I have not found here...a feeling of oneness..a feeling of belonging
Though I had a fantastic time in my first 1.5 years in Bangalore, but I attribute it more to the compnay of my sis, niece and a friend who had become an integral part of my life..Bangalore looked be-dazzled back then..MG road, brigade and the barista were my home, I walked around like mad, just driven by conversations and laughter..this place had a shine and a vibration which went with those people

Read somewhere that the city you live in, invents a part of you which you had never known..and if you love that part, the city becomes a part of you too
I have yet to know what Bangalore invented in me
I have always believed one should have only those things in life which one owns 100%..be it appreciation for a job well done, or any thing you buy for yourself...
Anything half owned, gifted ..dont hold much value to me
So I guess till I own Bangalore, or it owns me..I will keep looking for my salvation

No comments:
Post a Comment