About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tell me why there is nothing but a heartache

Why do things change, why do people fall out of love?
Why does one person want to hang on to a relationship, while the other wants to move on?
Why cant things be frozen in time? Just as they were..perfect, beautiful, magnificent!
Why does any relationship change? They say change is inevitable, but just why should there be any change when things are as they are meant to be?

When 3 of us used to sit on the terrace and talk of what we wanted from life, I rememeber a day so clearly...
We spoke of the kind of men we could fall for, and none of us found a definition for it..
Yet 2 of us found what they wanted, though at times they say this is not what they had in mind, yet they are so happy with what they have..
We 3 dont talk like that anymore, there is always something more important to attend to when we are together, sometimes the kids, and other times tiredness cos of running behind kids
And I wonder where do those moments go..when we were just ourselves..not a lover, not a wife, not a friend

And then you happened..

While you played games on your cell, I sipped coffee and hummed a song--you said that was divine to you..you found your peace and comfort in it, your cocoon, your oasis..
Did we not become part of something more beauitful than either of us?

We created a beauty together.which neither of us recognized or respected..
Uptil now..when I am doing it..dont know if you ever will?

What has changed? why did we abolish what we created?
We bounced off each other'e energies..we complemented each other to a "T"..but we chose to live without, what we had to offer to each other

You were such an antithesis of what I am

You know why I remember you so much as I do? Thats cos I loved liked the fact that someone was noticing me, while I was busy being me

5 comments:

Soumya said...

The first 4 lines summarizes my life to the 'T'.. Unfortunately I don't have an answer as to why that happens :(

Kabir said...

Last line is amazing...You write so well..I wish I could write something like that...

WomanInLove said...

@Soumya - If we had the answers, life would be different

@Kabir - Thanks..you can am sure.its just about how much one feels

wildflower said...

There were days, when we used to sit and chat about the kind of men that we would fall for, some amongst us have made their compromises, just a couple of us are still here, now we rarely talk about the kind of men we would fall for, but still we do. I couldn't write an exact definition then, fail to do it now. Sometimes though it's scary that the few who are left now are going to take the leap soon and I am still going to be lost in trying to write that definition, all alone, for as long as could be.

WomanInLove said...

I like the way you have interpersed your words with mine :)

And its not scary, cos they found their definitions, not yours..

Maybe being undefined is a definition in itself