About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The body is a house of many windows: there we all sit, showing ourselves and crying on the passers-by to come and love us.
                                                                 - Robert Louis Stevenson

6 comments:

Kabir said...

I can certainly relate myself with this line...

WomanInLove said...

@Kabir - I find it true for each of us..what are we but attention-seekers in the end

Kabir said...

Have you seen "Zelig" by Woody Allen... Funny movie...I personally thought that we need acceptance...who ever we are.

WomanInLove said...

Haven't seen that movie.But will give it a try if its recommended. Acceptance and appreciation, we seek both

Aashayein said...

True....thats what we all are...at the end of the day.
Many may deny this...but deep within our heart...we all know how true it is!!!

WomanInLove said...

@Mansi - Yes. Some people write all of our truths!