About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bored!

What do you do when life gets so boring that even boredom might run away from you?

Mundane is what I run away from and mundane is what catches me each time!

These days are so lame and boring that boredom might give me a high now!

So the question is what do you do?

This is what I did :

1. Have been humming this song for a while now, I love the first few lines which are in Punjabi "Naina lagiyan baarishan te sukhe sukhe spne vi pijj gaye", which means if someone catches your fancy, then even the dry dreams get drenched.

So today I heard it umpteen times and practiced it in my office rest room. Like really really practiced! And I am on my way to perfection now.

2. Saw all promos, interviews of "Yeh saali jindagi" since I think Chitrangada singh is one hell of a gorgeous woman. I think in current bollywood, she is better looking than any main stream actress. Though people speak much about her talent which I think is quite OK. Just being in off-beat movies gives you that edge over others and you get this tag of being talented.

3.Saw Madhuri's performance on the opening of "Jhalak Dikhla ja" and am gonna practice her dance moves in the evening at home, since rest room is too small a place for such things.

2 comments:

Soumya said...

Chitrangadha Singh is hot!! Thats about it. Honestly I don't even think that she can act. Watch 'Sorry Bhai' if you don't believe me..

WomanInLove said...

Have seen and she is pretty mediocre. I feel the same about Nandita Das. Sometimes there is too much hype about some people just cos they do films in certain category