About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mar jawaan

I am a part of you
I was borne out of you

I existed where you thoughts lingered around me
I breathed with every breath you breathed my name

Cos for you it never began
Cos you never reached where I reached
Cos you were never treading on the path that I was on

So it can never end for you
So you ask me "Why do you want to end it"

Cos for me..this was it
And for you it was one of them
And for me, it will begin each time in my heart
And end there

If you look at someone the way you looked at me
if even for a moment someone occupies the tiniest part of your brain
if even once you talk and laugh with someone the way we did

I will not exists for those moments
For those moments, I would have never crossed your mind

For those moments, I must have been dead

There is no other woman, they are all just women
I could be the other woman, or THE woman
Its a choice I make, not you!

I was borne in you
And in you I will die

No comments: