About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Sunday, February 20, 2011

A song, me and you

My heart feeds on memories..never forgets..never forgives

कैसे कहें अलविदा मेहरम
कैसे बनें अजनबी हमदम


Nights unleash the unknown
I have been a hoarder, I hoard smiles, touch, smell, conversations
But I dont know which part of my brain hoards things which my mind forgets in broad daylight

भूल जाओ जो तुम, भूल जायेंगें हम
वो जुनूँ वो प्यार के लम्हे ... नम


My heart is a simphon..it sucks in people
Like a black hole..it retains them
They can fight me..they can abhor me
But they have no other go, but to remain in the black hole of my heart

गेसू रेशम लब पे शबनम
जी जाओ जो तुम, जी जायेंगे हम
यादों के ज़ख्म पे, ज़िन्दगी मरहम


Tonight is the night which will be etched in my memory
Of the horizons touching and parallels meeting each other
Of phantasmagoria
And I watch, as my body betrays me

वो बहकता सा दिल, वो दहकता सा तन
भूल जाओ जो तुम, भूल जायेंगें हम


All pieces of my heart fell into place, in the contours of your face

वो रातें वो सहर,वो सुकूं के पहर
भूल जायेंगें हम, भूले क्यों हम मगर?


6 comments:

Kabir said...

Awesome....

WomanInLove said...

Thanks Kabir!

abhilasha said...

Which film is this?

WomanInLove said...

This is "Yeh saali jindagi"

Malvika said...

Are the English pieces written by you?

WomanInLove said...

Yes else I would have given credit to the deserving one.