About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Half of our lives we are trying to make an impression about ourselves on others
Whatever we say, do, feel or think..its an endeavour to be respected, to be applauded, to be noticed
We live in chains of our own creations..which is ourselves

And the other half we try to demolish all that we created
we try to break free from all obligations, notions
We try to be just us..we just try to be..

2 comments:

Ankur said...

I think all of us carry the Jekyll-Hyde syndrome in us. There is a thrill in showing your naked self, that no guise can ever match.... Nicely done.

WomanInLove said...

@Ankur - Thrill is the right word!