About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Sunday, April 24, 2011

There is too much of life running in my veins

They say one should live in the present

But what if present is what I don't want to live?

I am either reminiscing the glorious past, or day dreaming a future

My present is leading itself in a mindless haze

A haze I will never owe upto ever and say that it was mine.

6 comments:

*orange plum* said...

Oh you WILL owe up to it. We all do.
Only, most of us call it the 'past' then.

Love :)

WomanInLove said...

@*orange plum* - Your name has a sweet smell :) thats true, but I just hope to add soem spice to the present for it to become a memorable past

WritingsForLife said...

If you dont live the present, how would you know the future has come to become the present? The future will always into the present. You cant get a future if you dont focus on the present :)

WomanInLove said...

@Raaji - I know but at times one wants to jump eons to reach a future one dreams of

Sayantan, etc. said...

Brilliant analysis in the last line!

I can relate this to a Robbie Williams song - 'Feel'

WomanInLove said...

Destiny's Child - Yes the title is borrowed from that song