About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Friday, April 15, 2011

Paint me purple

"What do you like the best in me"

"Hmm..I think its the way you pronounce my name. The right most way!
The "aa" after "R", as it is meant to be. Not the single "a" which usually people pronounce it as

"Anything else?"

"And the way it leaves a ring in my ears when you end it, leaving me wanting to be called once more..as if you kissed my name before saying it"

"Oh is that all :)"

"Yes, I like the fact that there are no words of endearments before or after my name. I like the way my name is naked on your lips. Yes I guess thats it!"

I would like to frame my name, in your voice..

Pukaaro mujhe naam lekar pukaaro,
Mujhe tumse apni khabar mil rahi hai


4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow....very very nice post!!

WomanInLove said...

@Vish - thanks!

Neha said...

one of your sweetest posts!!

p.s- i love the things you write.. i can relate to many of them.. keep up the gr8 work! :-)

WomanInLove said...

@Neha - Thanks a lot.It really means a lot to be appreciated for something I love doing..thats writing.