About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Friday, May 13, 2011

Between a man and a woman
There should always be some friction

Nothing smooth sailing, can ever ignite fire.....!!

2 comments:

Syed Ali Hamid said...

Believe me, this is a canard spread by the large majority for justifying the constant conflict between the two sexes esp. in marital relationships. All conflicts or 'friction', leave scars, some of which are too deep to heal. If you are only referring to role-play 'friction', then I may agree with you.

And, there is no need to think so much for writing your comments on my posts. Just write what comes to your mind, spontaneously, like I do when I comment on your posts, some of which you may find rather strange.

WomanInLove said...

@Syed - By friction I meant contradicting attributes which makes you want to know the person more and more..the never ending mystery..not sure if friction was the right word

And I just feel that you have a higher level of understanding of things..given your experience, so I refrained from commenting.
I wont now ..and I dont find your comments strange