About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I have it sorted

Its easy to live, I have it all sorted

What does one want?
A few days of inebriation..followed by a lull

A home to rest your feet,
A wanderlust to break the inertia

A man to marry, to love or not..not necessary

Marriage gives sanctity to a lot of things
A bit of status, a bit of pride

A certain validity to your existence

Dont be bereft of it

Meet him on days when your body needs the warmth of another
And for remaining days, just recuperate..

Make babies, love them to bits and then leave them to themselves

Dont get into the details of anything
Just keep it shallow!

Discover a new city, a new facet of yourself
Keep the fire going..wherever it finds its flame

Ohh and you ask me what about the heart?
Well, it never belonged to anyone and it will never belong

Give it in bits and pieces..to someone for a while
And then carry along, the beauty of belonging

Dont try and build a monument from a deck of cards

Let your heart be your secret, your possession..And your only key
..To your salvation



Mann yeh baawara, kuch bhi maane na
Dhoondhen raat din kya baawara


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome .. are these your own words or are these translations of some poem/song?

WomanInLove said...

@Anho - thanks. My words except for the ones in hindi at the end. Thats a kawaali

Syed Ali Hamid said...

This is really good.

But only one who has looked deeply into things can advise:'Just keep it shallow'. I also marvel at people who can do that.

Reminds me of the following lines of Emily Dickinson:
The feet mechanical
Go round a wooden way
Of ground or air or Ought, regardless grown,
A quartz contentment like a stone.

WomanInLove said...

@Syed- yes, you would know shallowness only if you known depth. Thank you.

Neha said...

very wisely sorted out indeed!! but there is a latent sadness..which can be felt throughout...

WomanInLove said...

You got it right Neha..Sadness is necessary to become wise :)

moonstruckmoth said...

Very well written indeed...n profound too...

Some days I've felt a li'l like this...esp early mornings...when everything seems so amazingly lucid...as if stepping-stones glowing w/ markers were laid out in this turbulent river called life...
But smhow the heart -- n its evil twin, the mind -- conspire to make u miss even those glowing stepping stones...
Or maybe it's just me...

Again, really well-written. Liked it, esp this line
Dont try and build a monument from a deck of cards
Keep posting...

WomanInLove said...

Thanks Raj. Sometimes we overrate happiness. For me its always about discoverin myself..rest of the people are there to just allow me to do that

~anu~ said...

its so well written sumo but i dont like the fact that you have written this.. you got the "wisdom" to write this. am waiting for all this wisdom to fall apart and looking forward to see you going nuts.. someone has said anyone can be passionate but it takes real lovers to be silly :)

WomanInLove said...

@Rhino - Have goen silly, realised the best is to retain sanity..and myself

But if you want me to go nuts..I can do that anytime..dont need love for that..cant I :P