About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Friday, December 23, 2011

You make my days so sweet

When we clap at anything you do, your eyes light up with pride
And every time that happens, I make a tiny wish in my fervent heart that this light never dies..

You are the weekend fun for we 3 women(2 maa-si and one ma), when you are there you occupy us completely

I dont know what the future holds for me or for you
But right now my life is livable cos of you

My doe-eyed Shrehanu..happy happy 2nd birhtday(23rd Dec)

15 comments:

Sayantan, etc. said...

My best wishes on his birthday. Inspire him to live every moment. He seems to be a very jolly kind of a boy; so he will pick up by his own for sure. And for future, here's a song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc

WomanInLove said...

Sayantan - I am counting all his wishes and have added one from your side too :) Thanks a lot. Yes he sure is jolly, but a handful right now!
That song is my childhood song too :)

Anonymous said...

awwww <3

Birthday wishes and he would grow to be a handsome man :D

Love,
Chintu

Ed Pilolla said...

happy holidays, and happy belated to your little one:)

WomanInLove said...

Chintu - Thanks much and he sure is growing to be handsome

Ed - Thanks for your wishes. He is my nephew but almost like my own :)

Lucifer said...

'appy birthday. He's gonna grow up to be quite a hunk

Sh@s said...

Your nephew is cute. God bless him.

Syed Ali Hamid said...

That's quite a jovial, good looking boy; must be upto some sweet mischief often. My best wishes.

WomanInLove said...

Mayz- Thanks for your wishes and I think he is already aware of his looks :)

Sh@s - Thanks :)

WomanInLove said...

Syed - Mischief is his middle name. Thank you

Whuaat? said...

Awww. He's looks adorable :)
I'm late but a belated happy birthday to him and hope he has a greaeeet life ahead!

Anonymous said...

Babies !! The times are such that I ( a guy ) can not just hold a baby in the crowd and not be objected to by his parents :(( I miss exploring the innocent side of life...

WomanInLove said...

Thanks Whaat?

WomanInLove said...

mishraaji - But I can hold them with no objections :)

Ed Pilolla said...

mhmm, living in the moment, being present and full of love. this is living. and i luv the black and white:)