I feel I am averse to human interaction. I try to minimize human interaction in my life, in strange ways
At work, if someone calls me for coffee, I make excuses not to be with them.
If I am waiting for the lift, and I see more people, I tend to take stairs. I feel suffocated being in that small place with possibility of another human touching me
I avoid calls, from one and all
My boss has told me umpteen times to be cordial, yet I can not be
I feel like having a circle of protection around me, thru which people see me, but can not come near..
Its like I am trying to pave my way thru life's garbage, by sweeping them aside
But as you know, garbage has a tendency to splash itself on you
I get a speck of dirt, and I feel dirty like hell..for the mere fact that I tried protecting myself so much against it
And for a moment I wish to indulge in that dirt, to set it right, to put it in place
But if you know dirt, its not ashamed of itself, it regales in its shamelessness and crassness, and for the mere fact of lack of shame, dirt has the immense possibility of ruining you
And why do I wish to reduce humans in life?
Its cos I feel anyone else is just a mood dampener, some or the other time they will surely do that. But they will not be there to uplift my spirits, its only I and solely I who can do that to myself
So I guess someone is in your life, just for themselves, just for the fact what you bring to them, never for you, never for what you want from them
For me this blog world was that world away from that mess of humans
But gradually it has ceased to be..for it has proven to be means for unwanted interactions by absurd creatures
Its been causing me more anguish than the real world
Maybe its time to stop, and think and rejuvenate
I dont know if I can, since I am addictive by nature
I see women who devote themselves to their marriage, husband and the likes
They are not in love with their husbands, yet they try to keep themselves pure
I see men, who sleep around, not in love with anyone, wife or the other woman, yet try to put the blame on the other woman who thought it was all love
What does it make me feel about men in general..no riddle
I have known the innocence..and now I know the charade
Its enough for me to want nothing more from life, than what it has already laden me with
But then there have been people who have loved me here, who have been with me many a times, should I let them down?
So Let me re-think, let me reorganize, let me resurrect..till then..just help me with it..and let me decide if I wish to share anything to this world, which is a farce...
Sometimes I feel like cradling myself like I cradle my nephew, and rock myself and whisper "its all a nightmare..it will end..you will be in your fairy land again"
And yes, to hell with women's day..once again...again and again

25 comments:
For a sensitive person, life is difficult, to say the least. People are generally selfish and insensitive; but that's the way it is. You must have seen Guru Dutt's "Pyaasa", a masterpiece on the alienation of an artist in an insensitive world. But remember, sensitive and authentic people make some good, though few, friends and that's what sees them through. We all live in our own world; reality is subjective. But I must say that, all this speculation about after-life notwithstanding, we only get this life once, so why not make the best of it?
I'm sure this phase of yours will end soon (I have such phases with alarming regularity) and you'll be your usual strong, confident, witty self again.
And, two sh'er to cheer you up:
Aap thehre hain to thehra hai nizam-e-aalam/
Aap guzre hain to ek mauj-e-rawan guzri hai.
Hashr ke baad bhi diwane tere poonchte hain/
Wo qayamat jo guzarni thi kahan guzri hai.
Howzzzat? True, isn't it?
Syed - I felt my eyes stung a little when I read those she'r. Guess I am little fragile right now. Thank you
Lagta hai appeal third umpire ko refer kar di hai.
Itne nukeele sh'er to nahin the.
"I feel anyone else is just a mood dampener, some or the other time they will surely do that. But they will not be there to uplift my spirits,"
how very true! am sure I've thought these thoughts but I couldn't have articulated them efficaciously.
Syed - sometimes soft words can make one cry too
aria - you do better than than :)
Royen aapke dushman.
Let me share what I do under these circumstances:
1. Work very hard, day or night doesn't matter much.
2. Read a lot.
3. Call up vodafone customer care and talk with them :D
3. Avoid anything that makes me feel small/insignificant about myself.
Sayantan - There is nothing that males me feel insignificant about myself. I am too significant thats why there are people after my happiness. They know they are too insignificant thats why they try all there means to become significant to me
Happy that you're back to being your old self; That's the WIL I know. Cheers!
Yes you're right. I agree. Good to know that you're oozing with confidence :)
Syed - :) Yes am back, but will take a while to write again
Sayantan - Am glad you got me :)
i relate to what you say. i end up walling people off by being polite so no one can spot my sensitive nature. but i retreat internally. people are scum so often, but people, stripped of the cultural pollution, from which i also suffer, are beautiful as well. being human in this weird world is no light challenge. i feel ya.
Ed - Retreat is all we can do, many a times. Thank you!
This is a really good post. I sometimes don't feel like talking to anyone either.
www.modernworld4.blogspot.com
Thanks Gina and welcome here.
And yet again.. u hav given words to d very feelings of mine i cud nvr articulate myself.. :(
Sad that u r taking a break..
Hope the phase ends soon!
take care!
Thanks Neha, I cant stay away from my blog for long. But needed a break
Thought provoking
I know women who have been married for years but still yearn for the lost love
Ye khamoshi jeene na de, koi to baat ho.
Syed - Jald hi hogi..am done in some ways..just relishing the non-action :)
Sigh. This is heartfelt.
Yahi hai aazmana to sataana kisko kehtey hain/
Udu ke ho gaye ho tum to mera imtihan kyon ho?
(Ghalib).
Syed - Koshish to na aajmane ki thi na sataane ki..shayad ye meri hi aajmayish hai
Btw what is "Udu"?
It means 'enemy' or 'adversary'.
Post a Comment