About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Friday, August 20, 2010

Jo barse spaney boond boond..nainon ko moond moond

Was watching "wake up sid" on tv a couple of days back, which brought back a flood of memories..

My US stay and this room-mate cum frined cum the sole person I moved around with in the US

And strangely, there is a strinking resemblence between Ranbin Kapoor and the guy in question

Plus the age difference too..exactly the same !

The story of how all this came about is wierd,long winded but the gist is, we were together for clsoe to a year...


I cant say if I remember that time with much fondness or that person, but there is a part of you you leave behind with eveyrone you meet
He wasnt a bad person, but there were too many lies tumbling down my face all the time, in smallest possible thing, that I could not take it anymore


At times I was scared to even ask questions which might open up pandora of lies...


well we win some we lose some..so for me, this US stay with him was memorable cos of him


Our San diego sea world trip, disneyland, discs and all the salsa dance classes


All this would not have been possible without him and I am thankful to him for making my US stay comfortable and memorable


Some excerpts from the movie were so similar!


The way Ranbir pulls Konkana along with him in the morning, when they are getting late...I was the one perpetually getting late in the mornings and he would shout out for me and pull me along..


Decorating our house on christmas(he being a catholic) the way she decorates her house...


His perpetully messing up kitchen and throwing things around and my irrtation and shoutings, whenever I got back home..but it was a nice feeling to get back home to him


Dont know if he rememebrs any of it..but I have a good memory..sadly


So many memories flipped thorugh, when I saw this movie


Jo naina karoon band band......beh jaye boond boon

No comments: