About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Friday, August 6, 2010

A moment again

I want one moment of all that again

Of seeing you for the first time
Of feeling the butterflies in my stomach
Of letting go of restraints...and of loving once again

I remember the grace, I remember the look
You enchanted me..and took me away
To a moment of bliss, to a moment my own
You held me up..

I might forget you..I might forget what we had
But I wont forget how you made me feel
when you touched, the me within me

When all is gone..whats left?
The beautiful you and the beautiful me...

That arm around me..that lip on my lips
The touch of your hand..and the quivering me...

Lets not be friends..lets not be foes
But be lovers..for a while..if you please

4 comments:

wildflower said...

the me within me ...hmm

superb, i must say. loved it..i always surrender before the urge to relapse once in a while...and you could get over him but never the wonderful things he did to you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, specially
But I wont forget how you made me feel
when you touched, the me within me

True, Relationship(and even the one which broke)make us realize the facades of us who we don't knew existed in us.

WomanInLove said...

@wildflower - I sometimes think beauty lies in its unfulfillment..anything fulfilled becomes a passe..

@Kabir - I know..thats what they r there for

wildflower said...

tht was an amazin thng to say.. :)