About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Saturday, August 7, 2010

She is always pressed for time..always
She can not afford to concentrate on anything anymore
Everything is fleeting..

Maybe cos she believes in life being fleeting and wants to grasp all that she can
Or maybe..nothing registers for a moment longer in her mind

She rushes through the day...always thinking what lies ahead..whats next to be done..whats next to combat

If she is at work..she is thinking of household things..if watching tv..she is juggling between laptop and tv..trying to grab both..but doesn't seem to register either

So today, when she was hurrying in front of the mirror..getting ready to go out..something in her eyes caught her..her own image...

Maybe what caught her attention was the innocence in her eyes..which she thought she had lost..

And she wondered..when was the last time she felt so beautiful..and could not remember
A long long time ago

2 comments:

Tapas Mohanty said...

:-)

arvind said...

next time -
when u see the mirror
just say a "hi"
and smile..
a smile..
for which every boy may longing..
but this one is just for you -
BY YOU..