About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Friday, September 10, 2010

Everytime I feel I might lose my loneliness
I might have company of someone, whom I can like

There is this sadness which lurks inside me
Of losing the beauty of loneliness

There is certain glamour and romance in being lonely
which captivates me and makes me fall in love with myself

And losing it..might drive me away from myself

2 comments:

wildflower said...

U said it all. How much I love the only thing I want to run away from, loneliness.

WomanInLove said...

I know..we are capable of finding sorrow in eveyrthing :)