About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Friday, September 3, 2010

Knowing her

She can not make small talk with women
She does not know of things they talk of
The recipe...the mother-in-laws..the kids..
It does not interest her

But she knows
She can enthrall anyone, who is her kind
She can dance like no other woman can
Given a stage..where she is the goddess

she hates it when people say "take care"
She wonders why people even bother to say such cliched things
She never learnt to say such words

She cant differentiate between mild flirting and immense liking
If she thinks someone is capable to be flirted with,
Then this someone is the one she could truly like, for whatever time that is

She does not believe in being friends with anyone
she does not believe in friendship..with anyone
This whole charade of friendship puts her off!

She loves the word "promisicuous"..it has a ring to it
A charm and a tantalizing effect

She expects the world from people..
she wants magic to happen..
she wants people to cancel their important meetings..miss their flights to be with her..
She wants them to do something out of their character..

But on the face of it...she lets it all go..till these expectations sit like a big weight on her head

All she can do, when she feels an overwhelming emotion is
Downcast her eyes and fight to control her tears

Or sometimes just give an awkward hug
hung somewhere..never culminating in a true hug

And she does not believe in loving anyone anymore
Love is just her whim

Its a platter which she can decorate with the person she feels like..

8 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

I suppose at the end of the day, we all want that - someone to fulfill all of our expectations.

And sometimes, some people actually mean it when they say "take care" :-)

WomanInLove said...

I think its the ones who dont say it, are the ones who mean it :)

Anonymous said...

Well what should i say...a very honest post and well written as well..

WomanInLove said...

Thank you :)

xte2yzyo said...

This post is so dark. And hey thanks for the wishes, you were right eventually...I did stand through it all :) Love

WomanInLove said...

Dark is good..isnt it :)
And am happy I was right :)

Anonymous said...

Like promiscuous??!! ?I would not want to be seriously with anyone who was promiscous...will you?

WomanInLove said...

I might..fidelity is overrated!