I have been having this feeling off-late that I have let out too much of information about me on this blog.
I have left it open for people to read between lines, misinterpret and have their own deductions about what I write.
Specially for people who know me, read much more worse than the strangers would and judge me based on their interpretations
Sometimes questioning me on what I write, who I wrote this for, and so on
So I felt if I should shut my trap about stuff which the world seems to take in their own way (the world doesn't matter as such, its just the people close or had been close who do).
But another part in me says that this is my place, my corner.
I will let the world hamper my space only as much as it deserves
The more I let them enter my world, the more they exercise a power over me
Cos in my mind, I write what I feel like, not by wrong or right
This has been a decision I have been contemplating on, and the other side of me is the one which dominates.
So I don't think I will stop!

2 comments:
Please don't :) I too ve been there..but will never stop writing for what it makes people think of me, they never mattered anyway!
True, for sure I wont. The ones who matter will understand, and the ones who dont understand, wont matter in the long run
Post a Comment