About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Let go

Let go, let go they say
But let go, I will not

Cos letting go is easy to do for the mind
But difficult on the heart

Cos letting go will leave me barren
If I let go , who will hold it for me?

Letting go makes me scattered,
Into tiny molecules, with not a single me in it

Letting go makes me forget
Of what I was and what I wanted to be

So I will hold on
to all the pain, and all the anguish

To the smouldering me
And the negligent you

To the passionate me
And that so dispassionate you

To that ever giving me
And that ever taking you

A time will come
When I can let go

when holding on is no more important

But this one time
Let go, I will not

7 comments:

Aashayein said...

"Cos letting go is easy to do for the mind
But difficult on the heart

Cos letting go will leave me barren
If I let go , who will hold it for me?"


People usually says that letting go of things makes you feel relieved....but I feel it creates a void around you...and take you away from the things your heart actually wants.
A very nice piece of words!!!

WomanInLove said...

@Mansi - Thank you. And I like what you wrote up

Aashayein said...

pleasure!!!

wildflower said...

This is my life. I have nothing more to say. Every word of it is.

WomanInLove said...

@Wildflower - And I had a bit of you in my mind when I wrote this :)

Malvika said...

Heartfelt and touched the heart!

WomanInLove said...

Thanks Malvika :D