About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Monday, February 14, 2011

Am I glad this day is over!
I messaged someone that I want to be out tonight..dint want to stay home
To spend a day a little better than the rest

And we did go out..had some wine..talked a little..got angry at the restaurant staff

And by the end of the day...I drew closer to a realisation..its all so futile!!

This clamouring to buy happiness..this urgency to be somewhere else

But then, if anything, for a few moments, did make me smile..its worth all its while!

2 comments:

M said...

People have turned it into a 'must-do' thing. Haven't they?? :)

You have to Force urself to make it nice. Even when u feel shit.

Heheheh.. u knw, i can go ONnn about it.
U read my post! :D

p.s. yes, hun anyday is Worth It if it made u smile! :)

WomanInLove said...

:) I have stopped forcing myself to make anythign nicer, Its this realisation that it does not matter..which makesme me happier than anything else..its fun :)