About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Saturday, February 12, 2011

If I were to tell you

Some of the scenes from some of the movies which made me want a little, cry a little, and hope a little

28 Days
          "You have this way..this amazing gravitational force..this mom thing..even when she was a mess the world noticed her..you have that"           "Even a pain in the ass needs someone to take care of them..I dint do that..I should have walked you home"
          "Sometimes I would be with my friends and then see you walking a few blocks ahead..all alone..you were so lilttle"
          "I am sorry I make it impossible for you to love me!"
                    "No..You make it impossible for me not to love you!"

-Somewhere these lines between 2 sisters struck close to heart.I could relate myself with this wayward girl(not the drug addict and rehab part though)



Dil to paagal hai
        For a long time I sported this silver bangle with small ghungoorus around it, in the hope that someone makes it his favorite.
And then the "aur paas" part is so sensuous.
But more than that I found this conversation more romantic than any romantic dialogue I have heard.
        Arey woh meri favourite thi
                Meri bhi



Band baaja baraat
This scene is a favorite, but not for the obvious reasons one might think. Some scenes just touch your sensibilites.


There are so many more scenes I would have liked to put up here, but could get my hands on only these..maybe later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is like relaxing in the backyard and sipping Assam tea:)

WomanInLove said...

:) thats how I would have liked it to be..thanks

M said...

:) i dun remember much of dil to pagal hai.. probably coz i wz 10-11ish around then. This movie looks good.

*thumbs up* to the first one. Nice pick rajita..

WomanInLove said...

@mysh - Thank you. Dil to paagal hai is an out-an-out romantic movie. Recommended for anyone who believes in love :)

abhilasha said...

Anushka is too good in this scene!!

WomanInLove said...

Yes..amazing simplicity in complexity