About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sometimes I can see a moment being already over, when I am still right there in that moment, living it

Its a strange feeling, its not deja vu, but a feeling of not being where I am

Even while I am sitting and talking to someone, I can see myself going out of that room and having coffee at Mocha.

Its like the moment never happened, its inconsequence makes it a delirious experience.

A surreal moment..

And sometimes I am already missing a moment, before its over..I am already nostalgic about things which are happening then and there

Those are the times I tend to believe the difference between body and soul.

1 comment:

wildflower said...

We live inside our minds. Period.