About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wherever I go, any new place or my own, I tend to find a space for myself

That place where I see myself spending most of my time, till the time I am there

The place where I would sit for most time of the day, reading something, having my tea or just staring into nothingness..ensconced in myself..and feeling content

It might not be the prettiest place in the house, it might not even a view to boast of

It could be just a pillar in the corner of an aangan, or a specific space in a balcony, or a particular place on a particular bed

This is that space which becomes one with me, for the few days I am there

I try a lot of places, but I eventually tend to gravitate towards the one which is meant for me
Its like I try fitting a lot of pieces, into the puzzle of my heart, and then the place which finally fits in, is THE one

So, wherever I go, I do find My Corner ..always!

2 comments:

Sayantan, etc. said...

Detachment is an art no less formidable than attachment :)

WomanInLove said...

Destiny's Child - True but we need some attachment to go on in life