About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Saturday, April 30, 2011


A new day breaks..I look through my curtain
The earth has gone around the Sun once again..

Bringing in another platter of gold
Can I live another life today?

Each day gone by, is an opportunity lost
Each day is all new..does not hold anything of the old

It might seem to you it was the same day which came by your way yesterday
And it might look like the twin of tomorrow

But its not, its a unique day
Alone in its entirety

Never happened before and will not happen again

I can grab the day and make it my own
I might live a life I have never lived, do things I never did

I can pretend to be someone else, I can assume I am happy

I can be someone else today
Can I?

6 comments:

Syed Ali Hamid said...

The last two lines remind me of the couplet:
Har dam talash-e-ghair mein rehta hai aadmi/
Darta hai kahin khud se mulaqat ho na jaye.

WomanInLove said...

Lovely lines!

Unknown said...

superb lines.....Each day gone by, is an opportunity lost
Each day is all new..does not hold anything of the old....

Jai Ho Mangalmay Ho

WomanInLove said...

Thanks Vish!

Anonymous said...

hey liked it
the picture and the words and all...
nice feeling together:)

WomanInLove said...

Thanks lioness :)