When all the hate is gone, maybe cos of time or cos of your own prejudices giving way
Then there is an osmosis
Osmosis is a movement of solvent from the less concentrated to the more concentrated solution,, which tends to reduce the difference in concentrations
So when the hatred and anger moves out of their portion in my heart, all the love comes gushing in, soaking me in it
Cos there is only so much love that you can muster, only so much hatred that you can give, only so much grief which you are capable of feeling
Like a pendulum, which can oscillate only in the confines of its highest amplitude
What after that?
So I sit there, in love with all of them, whom I have hated earnestly

26 comments:
Yep. Nothing is absolute, other than confusion, may be.
Be seated. I always face this problem of what to do with my hands whenever I have to stand motionless :( Holding a cigarette gives my restless hands something to possess though.
Truly Majestic
Hats off to you
I enjoyed every bit of this
Osmosis! Its still lingering.. Loved it:-)
From hate to love? Wow,you have just the right magic potion for mankind:-)
Love,Hate...what do you think about indifference? Thats the most I can aspire to
They are both two sides of the same coin. Remember Ghalib:
Qata kijiye na ta'alluq hamse
Kuch nahin hai to adawat hi sahi.
“I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”
Sayantan - :) Smoking is injurious to health,like everything else good
Pygmalion - :) thank you
Arumugum - I hate indifference. Thats the worst phase to be in.
Syed - yes I do. But not always..sometimes you hate cos the other person forces you to
Ankur - Ah..the ironies of love
Well, men who force beautuful women to hate them are in urgent need of a psychiatrist.
Maybe their frustration in themselves lead them to do so.
wow...beautifully expressed!
Thanks Sugar Cube and welcome!
its my first visit to ur blog...
nice...
keep up the good word..
be in love always!!!
Thanks Vidya and welcome
Wow. In love with all you have hated. That was powerful.
I absolutely love the last line.
It makes me smile, don't know why.
Thanks Zeba
Soumya - the feeling of resignation makes one smile..thanks!
Osmosis .. hmmm .. very deep and loved the way you have expressed it .. well nothing in this universe is absolute :)
Thanks Menachery and you are right, thats the bane and the boon
this is bloody brilliant. it really spoke to me today as i struggle to communicate politics. thanks so much. the universe bends toward justice:)
Ed - Thanks much. "Bloody" with "Brilliant" is a deadly combination :)
For you with love
http://spacewithinmyheart.blogspot.in/2012/03/liebster.html
To love the ones you've hated - the best choice :)
I loved the way you expressed your state of mind.
Thanks Zephyr and welcome here :)
Excellent thought.
Thanks Vyankatesh and welcome here :)
Loved it, just like your other posts ..
Post a Comment