About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bas ek chup si lagi hai

I learnt how to add music to my blogspot Yay!

I also learnt how to cut a portion of your mp3 file Yay yay!!


So to celebrate these 2 wins of the day..I am posting one of my most favorite songs here..needless to say it depicts my mood most of the times

And I can bet, there is noone like Lata..
Her lilting voice, this purtiy in her expression, beauty of loneliness...is breathtaking

बस एक चुप सी लगी ,
नहीं उदास नहीं ... बस एक चुप सी लगी है


कोई अनोखी नहीं ऐसी जिंदगी लेकिन, खूब न हो

मिली जो खूब मिली है...


सहर भी, ये रात भी, दोपहर भी मिली लेकिन....
हमी ने शाम चुनी है :)

So guys, enjoy it if you like it!


4 comments:

xte2yzyo said...

Loved the song :)

Anonymous said...

Maine hamesha Hemant kumar ki aawaj mein ye suna tha....

Nice Song
Gulzar saab ki kalam ka kamal :-)

Lucifer said...

had neva heard this song before...but awesome lyrics!!

WomanInLove said...

@bludeehmary - hai na!

@Kabir - I know, so had I. This one isnt in the movie I guess. But I feel sounds better in her voice.

@Mayz - Yes. You should hear the entire song. Its beautiful