About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wish there was a serum for happiness , which one could inject..just like any other drug..

5 comments:

Lucifer said...

if u find some cud u pass it along

WomanInLove said...

Sure..maybe I will have to invent it

Sudeep said...

But doesn't such a serum exist in our minds? I think it does

WomanInLove said...

It does but sometimes it depletes badly

Unknown said...

What in true sense is happiness ?

When something good happens to us is happiness ? Or when something happens good to others also is happiness ?

When we live life for ourselves then real happiness doesnt survive long but we live life for others then real happiness occurs.

Rather than thinking sad of what we dint get we should be happy for what we have and what we can share.