Off late I have grown this immense dislike for Salman Khan.
To describe in nutshell, he is a woman-beater, revered by many
He is a drunk driver killing people, still moving Scot-free
And now he is trying so hard to clear his image
Just recently I saw him posing for some charity function
God, these Page-3 people and their lives!!
But for God's sake, why are we ordinary mortals tortured by such exhibitions?
I mean, do you think we are fools to forget all the past deeds?
From Sangeeta Bijlani, to Somi Ali, to Aishwarya Rai..he has beaten up all his ladies
He has killed six sleeping poor people on footpath, by his drunken driving
He drips of arrogance and bad temper, whenever I see him on TV, in some reality show or a mere bollywood news
And then this jerk of a human being, is shown helping poor, working for kids?
To top it all, he isnt worth anything, even as an actor..
Guess he scores just on looks, even that he has lost most of it over time, compared to his contemporaries like Aamir and Shahrukh
I am ashamed to think of my mini-obsession with Maine pyaar kiya and the man, when I was a stupid teenager!

No comments:
Post a Comment