About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I loved you

Cos you made me love myself, with much fervor
And I cant love anything, which does not let me fall in love with myself

I loved you
Cos you made me believe
I existed beyond the mundane
That magic could happen to me

And love could happen to me

I am sorry it did not last
I am sorry we did not bond
Beyond the charade of humanity

But I beg...

Find a heart which breathes for you
Find a passion, which rekindles you!

4 comments:

Lucifer said...

wrong title dont u think?? coz by wat i read...u still love!

WomanInLove said...

Maybe I do..but not the same person

Person can change..love will not

wildflower said...

the first 2 stanzas are exhilarating, the last 2 are equally heart-breaking..

WomanInLove said...

Sometimes I dont even want to read what I write :(