About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My kind of man

This man fascinates me so much that I could watch a crappy movie like "Runaway bride" for nth time yesterday

Is it the way he looks at Julia Roberts when she wears that
wedding gown..the look in his eyes..which makes me want to see that scene again and again ?

Richard Gere
- He stands for everything I miss in a man..everything I never had

The gravity, the grace, the mystery..and something unexplainable

Its as if he will hold me if I fall, he will charm me and be charmed by me..he will speak of things which I want to hear...
And most importantly he will listen to what I have to say (a quality so rare in men)..
He will be interested in me..the way I want someone to be interested in me
- he stands for all these possibilities and more :)

(But I gave him some negative marks when he did that stunt with Shilpa Shetty..I mean HER of all the people!

Why do such intriguing men pull up such stupid stunts?)

4 comments:

wildflower said...

looking for intrigue in men is a sign of seasoned taste ;)

WomanInLove said...

well said..I agree :)

Anonymous said...

Shall we dance was coming last night..

I guess guys like him too..a lot can be learned from him ..you know :-)

WomanInLove said...

I know..sometimes you tend to believe the charactres an actor personifies..and feel as if he actually is all that :)