About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Monday, December 6, 2010

6th Dec

Birthdays are meant to be special
If not for anyone, then just for you

And even if its not perfect, we can always recount the good things that happened:
   
  • Compliments(I thrive on them)
  • Midnight cake cutting(though I was my crankiest best that time)
  • Pretty clothes and accesories gifted




















  • Nice dinner at a nice place(though some goof up happened here as we went to a place where I really wanted to go but they dint allow my sweetheart since he is a little young for such places :) )


  • An email from a long-forgotten someone, which brought a smile to the lips, but nothing to the heart



  • This number 6 is close to my heart
    And I will hold it dear to me
    Till the fizz lasts

    No comments: