About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Friday, December 3, 2010

My close ones say I am short tempered.
But I say, isn't the whole world short tempered?

I mean, temper is supposed to be short, isnt it?
How can there be a long-temper?

But WOW..how I conceal it at work! Am god-damn good at it!

Just the other day someone told me "You can be a good people's person as you seem to be cool, relaxed and tension-free all the time. You can manage different kinds of people, cos of your calmness"

It made me so smug (I think we feel smug only when someone points something about us which is just not true, or is our weak point :)).

And I had this funny feeling that the world in general does not have an iota of idea of who you actually are!

No comments: