every pore smells of sweetness
And when he flails his hands to come to me, I wonder what he wants from me
Those doe's eyes( which some people say are somewhat like mine) , those lips like a bird...which I never tire of kissing..
Do you know how much of love you elicit from me?
I become something so animated and silly in your presence. Every time I think I will hold myself back a little, wont get so engrossed in you..but I see you and the trigger is on..I go all brainless again :)
When my sis gets you to my place, the moment you see me, you give that 2-tooth smile of yours..a smile which can re-define beauty And I guess the word "Adorable" was made just for you!!
Sometimes I want to scold you in jest, just to see that small frown on your face.
But when your smile gets hesitant with my scolding, and when it disappears..my heart breaks for a moment.
I dont like that momentary un-surity in you, when you dont know whether to smile at me or not... Cos I want you never to feel this way in life, when you ever have to curb your smile
Now-a-days you have learnt to scold back, specially your mother, when she shouts at you..and this is how you do it..
making us want to do it again and again..just to make you scold us back
You laughter at my playful antics are so infectious, gurgling out of you..
And baby when you look like this, who can keep their hands off you?
| |
When I see you, my mind cant help but think that men like Hitlers and Saddams of the world must have been so endearing as a kid, what happens to all that innocence when they grow up??
And I just hope that you grow up to be a good man, the sweetest and the best!
Do you remember when we went to Delhi and met your cousin sister? You were a little intimidated by her and whenever I played with her, you would crawl up to me and gaze in my eyes without a word..as to silently tell me that you are a little possessive.. You would not cry, you wouldn't throw a tantrum..but just win me with your disarming smile..and I just had to leave everything and hug you
I hope you grow up and read this post someday, and always know that you were so loved and so sweet..it will remind you of all good things in life and you would always remember all of us, who were part of your growing up
And as you turn 1 today (which is 23rd Dec, sorry that I could not make this post that day as I was waiting to collect best pics from various sources), I clutch you to my heart to ward off the coldness settling there..
And a tiny part of me feels a tinge of envy and wishes that you were completely mine...

Shrehaan..Shreyu..Shrehaanu !



2 comments:
First time on your blog.
I must say, I found variety of posts here..right from different bloggers to men to your views on life in general..
Would like to follow this blog ...keep it up :)
Thanks for visiting and liking my blog :)
Post a Comment