Cos I dont want to time bound my life into 1st and 31st
I believe life is a an ever flowing stream
With pecks of happiness and tears of sorrow
No I will not talk about the good and the bad of this year
Cos I cant limit my memory to days, months and years
I dont want to think of a year as good or bad
So this day has not much meaning to me
But for the fact that its my brother's birthday
I will remember the house parties we used to host on this day
Dont know in which time and era, all seems so blurred
My mom cooking, my uncles and father having a drink
And this is the day I had my first drink, with them
I will remember the flush and the rush it gave me
And we danced, danced, danced
The whole night...

2 comments:
And that is why despite everything, life is still beautiful
Indeed..despite everything..
Post a Comment