6th Dec - No this was not a post on Babri masjid demolition, but my favorite day and number, my birthday
I know this day is called as "Black Day" by Muslims but I also know its a an unforgettable day for our nation. Thats why I am so unforgettable :)
Winter is my favorite season and December my favorite month. It hoards a lot of memories and beauty in it. And lots of parties.
Few days back at work we had some soft skill session where people had to tell their favorite season and a reason for it. I said winter becos my birthday comes in winter. To that, a girl whom I hardly know remarked "You really love yourself dont you?"
I liked that deduction, but then why would anyone not love oneself?
Surprisingly this was a very fulfilling day. Surprising, cos off late each year this day I used to wake up with a thud in my heart. Maybe cos of this monument I have created in my mind of a life I wish to have and the contrast.And this day would accentuate all of them in a grotesque way
Yet it felt so much better than this one a year back
Maybe cos I have come to terms with myself, and fallen in love with the world and life
Midnight cake cutting was fun(especially cos we had just gotten back from "Dirty Picture" and the mood was OOh lala!).
Gifts gifted and a lot bought by myself. I have a hoard of new clothes now. So have decided this will be a "New outfit each week" month for me
And this sweet seductive saggitarian will sit and await the next 6th Dec..

23 comments:
What is that photo? You saw a ghost on your birthday?
I know someone who's birthday too is sixth...she sounds like you too :-)
God bless and happy belated birthday...
Vikas - :) I tried blurring it
Chintan - Thanks and yes number 6 people are very alike, in my experience
You definitely have the right to love yourself; and I love the way you write.
Many happy returns of the day.
Syed - Thanks for both your wishes and for liking what I write
I don't believe much in numerology but coming to know that 6 is your favourite number, I did a bit of googling and came to know that those who take life path 6 are nurturers of truth, justice, and homeliness!
Happy birthday :)
Destiny's Child - My father is a lot in all this, palmistry and numerology so I know a bit about it
Thank you :)
But I dont understand why you would try to blur someone else's photo? Does number "6" have traits of jealousy also?
Vikas - This is me, who is that someone else you took me to be? Jealousy is omnipresent in all numbers :P
Oh! thats you? Ok! Now I get it. Somebody watches 'Dirty Picture' and gets so inspired she tries to make her own picture dirty :)
Vikas - You always get things right, done you :)
And, your photograph reminds me of this sh'er:
Khoob parda hai ke chilman se lage baithe hain/
Saaf chupte bhi nahin saamne aatey bhi nahin.
Is this a common trait of beautiful women?
Syed - I always loved that sh'er. Hmm..about your question, thanks for the compliment :)
But I started doing this cos of stalkers and unknown visitors on this blog
belated happy birthday :)
I dont want give them the pleasure of seeing me at all anymore. Makes me sick to the stomach
Mayz - Thank you :)
Bade afsos ki baat hai ke kuch kam-zarf logon ki wajah se baqi shareef logon ko bhi chaand ka deedaar nahin ho pa raha hai. Chaliye koi baat nahin:
Waqt achcha bhin aayega 'Nasir'
Gham na kar zindagi padi hai abhi.
Belated Happy B'day, girl. Wish you a wonderful and a sassy year ahead :)
Syed - :) Such is the legacy of interent we all have to carry. Too powerful and too dangerous. I wasnt aware of it and there is lot of information about me floating there, which I have no clue how to remove now(my father did it and forgot the password), and I had to bear the brunt of it many a time
Thanks a lot Sh@s and wish you a rocking new year too!
Even in this dim picture you look so pretty, belated b'day wishes
Pesto Sauce - Thanks a ton!
Oh I am too late here. Belated B'day wishes.
Thanks Kabir
Post a Comment