About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Monday, July 19, 2010

I had thought I had lost this ability to feel hurt, raw hurt which makes one cry

But I guess I have not, today it does hurt the same old way..and I love the familiarity of it

I want to sit back and cry, and ask questions to people who will never have any answers

I want to shut that portion of my brain, which feels this way right now

10 comments:

Lucifer said...

aisa bhi hota hai? I neva thot one cud lose the ability to feel hurt

n u enjoyin it? or is it the fact that it dsnt seem alien? with me its that...i enjoy d feelin coz atlst smthn is as it always was

WomanInLove said...

Hota hai..when everything seems to have been lived and done with..and nothing touches you

I enjoy the hurt cos it makes me feel alive..helps me keeping in touch with myself

Anonymous said...

This sounds familiar, I wonder when situation never changes, why our mental states flickers. Someday, life seems good and someday it is worthless. When situation is same, then it’s our mind which plays games with us.
There is way in between these extremes, and we will find that someday.

WomanInLove said...

I think we need protein bars to handle the mood swings..someone told me :)

Girl Who Believed In Angels said...

protein bars? does dat really help?
i cd try them too...

WomanInLove said...

I have heard so, never tried. But trying a protein bar wouldn't hurt..so go ahead girl :)

xte2yzyo said...

Chocolates :)

WomanInLove said...

ha ha ha..not a personal fav though :)

wildflower said...

..but can you? If you can, tell me..because I am feeling exactly the same...the raw hurt is killing me!

WomanInLove said...

I think its just time..with time you realize the futility of it all..dont know if that's a good or bad thing