About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Poor fat people

I dont know why sometimes people tend to glorify everything which is less than the best!

It enrages me at times and at times just makes me sad to think everything good or better than others is sometimes doomed and the mediocrity takes supremacy
Just cos you have earned more in life and are able to lead a better life than others, makes you a worse person?
Just cos you can wear pretty clothes and carry yourself well, makes you inferior to uglier women?

Just cos you are slim and you covet it, makes you vain and less human than the fatter versions, who dont care about their bodies(actually they do, but its easier to not care, so they make it sound interesting)

I hate it when people say :- "I live so I eat without thinking!"
And thats what they call living? Eating and becoming obese?

And am sure they would die to have a svelte figure, but just cos they cant or they dont have the resolve, they tend to ridicule people who are so

If I am blessed with a slimness which is coveted by many, and if I like it much to take care of it..does it make me a pompous or brainless person?
If I cut down on junk and oil, and prefer healthier food, I think I am doing a more intelligent thing than you, who is gorging on cheese pizza!

And then, there are people who relate love and compassion to poverty.
Its like this - if you are poor, you have the copyright on love.
The more affluent people have no clue of what love is, supposedly!
Its ridiculous the way people combine 2 totally unrelated things into one

Well, I am not so poor and I am not at all fat.

But I know how much I can love, and I thank heavens for not making me fat(I guess this is genetic so I got to thank God for this) so that I respect better things in life and try to adhere to healthy diet which will help me in the long run

So the next time someone sneers at me eating sprouts and avoiding sugar, I am gonna turn back and tell them "I am better off being not as fat and ugly as you"

And if I read something which talks of how only poor can love or how rich dont lead their lives as they want to, I can tell them that their poor love is as poor as a rich's love (Please dont mistake me for a rich person. I just hate such notions thats all)

I know for a fact that they will give anything to be in the shoes of slim/rich people

And yes, I CAN be such a bitch at times, if the situation demands!

5 comments:

wildflower said...

People have this inherent yearning to find faults, they just can't do anything but it. They will tell stuff even if you are rich & thin..fat and ugly..no matter what. Someday I would want to move beyond all this..into a place less biased, trifle more enlightened..

WomanInLove said...

Such a place seems like a dream though

Soumya said...

Atta girl.. :D

If people are troubled by the way they look, they need to go something about it..

I gorge like a pig, but am slender thanks to something called a "high metabolism rate".. But what people think is that I spend half my lifetime in the gym trying to look like this.. And the poor fat people always have only one thing to say, "Doesn't your mother feed you??!??".. Wtf!!

WomanInLove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WomanInLove said...

Exactly, I mean jealousy is so not a desired quality :)